Medal of Honor may wreck when starting up. It becomes around 20 percent and then automatically crashes. We will examine the ways to fix this issue.
1. Publish Configuration Data Files
2. Repair Medal of Honor Registry Configurations
3. Alter Game Configurations
4. Reinstall DirectX
5. Make sure Appropriate Disk Space
6. Disable Mouse Acceleration
Delete Configuration Documents
Medal of Honor loads its configurations from your 3 files mentioned under. Medal of Honor crashes when those files comprise improper instructions. Delete the files to reset its configurations.
1. Open up My Documents.
2. Double click: EA Online Games \ Medal of Honor
3. Publish the Subsequent file:
4. Double click: EA Games\ Medal of Honor\ Save
5. Delete the subsequent two files:
6. Restart the match.
Restore Registry Configurations
Medal of Honor crashes if the registry entries are somewhat modified. Registry entrances of this match needs to comprise valid values which can be taken into account through the game at that time that it is loaded trophies.
It’s mandatory that you install a
Cleaner program and also scan the device registry. Remove any out of date, unnecessary and crap entries that found.
Adjust Game Configurations
Allowing the unsupported features may result in burnout of Honor crashes. You have to put in the game configurations correctly provided that as just supported functions are enabled.
Inch. Open up My Computer.
2. Double click: EA Video Games \ Medal of Honor
3. Open Settings.ini file.
4. Research a text DxVersion
5. Change its worth to 9 out of car.
6. Restart the sport.
Problem with the installation of Direct X can Lead to Medal of Honor crashes. It’s mandatory that you reinstall it so as to resolve this matter. To do so, download the most recent edition of DirectX from Microsoft web site and set it up on your PC.
Make Appropriate Space
Prior to playing with the game, make certain that you have sufficient free diskspace. Absence of disk space regularly ends in match crashes. To wash your disc area, do the following procedure:
1. Click on Start out | All Packages | Accessories | Process Instruments | Disc CleanUp.
2. Choose the drive in which the match is already installed.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Adhere to the on screen instructions.
Disable Mouse Acceleration
The match crashes in the event the mouse acceleration feature is not supported. Do beneath methods to disable the mouse stride and then block the video game from crashing.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Double-click: EA Games\ Medal of Honor\Multiplayer
3. Open up GameSettings.ini file.
4. Lookup a text InputAcceleration
5. Replace its value to 0 .
6. Save file by pressing Ctrl + S.
7. Restart the match.